She_da

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Oversea Friend


Hehe... Guest who?? I'll give you a thousand kiss if you know the answer... Hahaha... Just kidding guys...
Actually he is my friend... what can i said ... he is my good friend... my good online friend... I only know him through Facebook.... I never see him face to face but i trust him 100%.. I give full trust to him.. I know he never cheat on me... I just see his picture through FB... May be some of you think this does not make any sense.. Trust someone you really don't know just through FB... But it is difference from my perception... For me as long as you you friend... they will never cheat on you... Cheating does not give any advantage to us... Once you trust you friend he will trust you also... And the relationship between you and him will remain unchanged...

Who want to see his true face??? hehehe... I will show you later.. 
He is younger than me... but he act like older than me...hehehe...Not to be angry my dear friend... Just kidding dear...I really respect him because he always said a good word to me... He always give me a good advice... He always listen to me when i have problem... He always said a good thing to me... Always pray a good thing to me and my family...He always asked me " How are your my dear friend"... Is that too much if I say I am lucky to be part of his friend??? I think is not too much... I'm proud to be his friend... A friend that always pray a good thing for his friend...

Do you have a best friend like him?? Hope you also have a good friend like him... okay... Now i want to show you his real face... To anyone who interested to know him just contact me.... hahaha... Just kidding guys... He is mined okay... Don't you ever think to take him from me... Do not steal him from me okay.... hahaha... Really funny to stop people to be his friend.... hahaha... It is not my right to prevent you from making friends with him...


Here my best friend ever.... (>‿♥) 
Handsome right?? ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿

To Farhan Jumani thank you so much to be my good friend... No one can replace you... Thanks my dear friend... I always pray for you... Wish you success and happy with your life... Always in a good health... 
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my best friend... =)

Copyright© All Rights Reserved syahidahkasim.blogspot.com