She_da

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cry (╥﹏╥)


I'm so scared today... My external hard disk can not be open.. All my document, my work, my picture, & my backup for system at  my office also in that hard disk... 

This happen after my computer not respond and I shut down the computer... After that i turn on back my computer and I want to start my work... I insert the hard disk to the computer... It still okay ... Password bar request appear as usual... I key in the password and than enter... I open my computer and the name of my hard disk is change to 'LOCK DISK'... Oh my god...what happen to my hard disk... I start wondering why my hard disk not appear my name... I try to click at the hard disk... It's hang for awhile... and that the massage appear...can not open this file...  my hand start shaking... my body started to sweat.... Oh my god...what happen... what happen if the hard disk can not be open... everything inside the hard disk... At that time I feel wanna cry... I don't know what to do... First thing that I think at that is our IT officer... but he's not around... I cannot concentrate to my work anymore... I can not speak to anymore... i'm very frustrated... I wanna cry....

After I try to connect my hard disk again and again... Our IT officer came back from site.... Ohhh...I fell better when i see his face... i can smile again...hehehe... I ask him to check my hard disk... I start think positive about my hard disk... I know he can check up my hard disk... I know he can save me....

First try... He try to access the hard disk at my computer... First trier... he fail to open the hard disk... Second trier... still can not open the hard disk... I start feel uneasiness... What to do if the hard disk still not working... After many time try to access the hard disk... He try to access the hard disk by using his Mac Book... He said to me... This is the last try... If the Mac Book Still can not attack the hard disk... That mean my hard disk is problem.... But he don't know what is the problem... I was confident again... I confidently looked what was he doing... He try to connect the hard disk to his Mac Book... One of the partition in the hard disk is detected... I feel happy... I start smile again... But unfortunately the other one of the partition still not detect... I feel like my heart as if to fall... I start to cry... I can not control my feeling anymore.... I lost everything... 

Our It Office said...don't worry...he try to fit the problem...Let him think about it first... What is the problem... It okay... I trust him... But at that time i can not concentrate to my work anymore... After finish office hour... I going home with sadness... 



I told my sister... My hard disk can not open... Our IT office also try to open it... but still can not open... I ask her what should i do? But the answer is "I don't know" ... huhhhh... so frust... 
Okay fine... i try one more time...this is the last time... I on my laptop with hope that my hard disk can be open... firstly i insert the USB port to the laptop... The laptop detect the hard disk... at the screen appear fix and scan the drive... I click to fix and scan the drive... After a while... it fix all the problem and my hard disk can open again... I feel very happy... Thanks To ALLAH... Even though have a missing file but mostly all the file are recovered... I can sleep with peace to night... The moral of the story is back up your document on your laptop, your computer or any other drive... If one of the backup have a problem the other can survived.
Take it as a lesson...


No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved syahidahkasim.blogspot.com