She_da

Thursday, May 31, 2012

My Little Friend ≧◠◡◠≦✌


Taraaa.... She is my little friend...hehehe... why i call she as a little friend??? it's because she is very small than me... but she older than me...hehehe...

Today she's not feeling well... Actually she got kidney problem... but she still fine... she's very struggle to survive with that kind of problem... I very proud of her... She still enjoy her life with happy and joy... I hope she can  survive until the end.. I know she very stronger and she got a very strong spirit... I pray for her everyday... I never forget to pray for her in my prayers... I wish she can be batter and batter from day to days... hope she can enjoy her life with out worry of her health...

Today I carry her home.. because she can not walk... first time in my life i carry someone... hehe... she's not too heavy... just 30 kg... I can not see her face when she's crying... I know that very pain... 

Hope all of you can pray for her also... Hope she will be fine... Get well soon my little friend... love you so much... muahhh... muahhh... I know you strong enough to fight with your sickness... take care....

She is die hard fan for Super Junior... Super Junior is the good medicine to prevent her from her sickness... Hope she can meet them... 
 ✾◕ ‿ ◕✾ 

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved syahidahkasim.blogspot.com