She_da

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

PTPTN

Today I receive an agreement from PTPTN... Early this year i try to apply UJRAH... After prepared all the document that they need... I sent it to PTPTN... It's not take a long time... They reply back with a good news... The management fee have been deduct from 3% to 1%...  

Today I receive one copy of the agreement that I sent to them... I really happy because they accept my application... I just pay RM50 every month... I don't miss the payment because i'm afraid they will withdraw the deduction and i really afraid when my name listed in black list... because i want to go to oversea... hehehe.... 

If next year I will get more sustenance... or making more money... i will make a full payment to PTPTN... because in the 2013 Budget... Prime Minister said to whom want to make a full payment of the PTPTN loan... they will give 20% rebate of the loan... 

To the all graduated and IPT student... Please make your payment to PTPTN... because a lot of people need the money to further their study... It your responsibility to pay the back the loan... Just make it...even in a small amount.... Be a good person... 

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved syahidahkasim.blogspot.com