She_da

Monday, October 15, 2012

Nurse


Nurse are the backbone of a medical community...  The mission of the nursing is to be a leader in providing compassionate, quality care focusing on the unique needs of patients and their families. 

But so disappointed to a few nurse in the General Hospital... Last night my father admit to the General Hospital... It okay... But what make me feel so disappointed is they asked my father to admit but they don't have bed on the ward... It okay i can accept it.. may be because a lot of patient... and than i asked to transfer my father to the second class or first class... Okay, they asked one of the practical student to check with registration department whether have a available bed at the first and second class... 

I wait for the result more than one hour... and i asked them back... and they said no bed in the second class... I really disappointed with that nurse... why the not tell me if the bed not available in second class... I can consider if they very busy... but what i see is they just sit in the counter facing the computer and chit chat with the other nurse... 

Okay finish that part... another part is... when i asked the nurse about transfer to first class... you know what she said to me... Do you know how much the cost if you want to transfer to the first class?? I  said i don't mind... It's okay... and than she asked me again... You want to know how much the cost per bed?? And i said i don't mind... It's okay... She really make me angry... hey... don't judge the book by it's cover.... don't just looking by my appearance... Just because i wear a casual cloth it mean i cant pay the bill... 

As a nurse u should polite and soft spoken to the patient and their family... I really respect to the nurse at first and second class... they very polite and patient to the patients... 

I'm not said all nurse like that just a few of them acting like that...and it affect all the nurse.... Thanks to the nurse that really appreciate their patient... and take care of them politely and very patient with their vagaries... 

Core Values

We care about:

My Patient
The needs of our patients and their families guide our nursing care.
My Team
We are committed to fostering an environment that promotes respect, positive communication, and collaboration among all members of the patient/family/healthcare team.
My Hospital
Our practice reflects the Hospital's vision of "Leading, Teaching, Caring".
My Community
We are dedicated to serving the people who come to us for care, honoring their unique and diverse needs.
My Profession
We are committed to excellence in nursing by creating a culture of lifelong learning that integrates evidence-based practice, research and professional development.

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved syahidahkasim.blogspot.com