She_da

Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy (>‿◠)✌


Word of the day...
"Don't Worry Be Happy"

Be happy with you life...
What ever happen just accept it as the challenge for better life...
Lately if feel like a few of my friend ignoring me...
I don't know what happen between us...
but it really make me feel so sad...

But I need to think positive...
So i just do my work...
Keep quiet at my desk and finish all my work...

I start realize that how much i care about their feeling...
It doesn't affect anything...
They just think about them self...
Not think about me at all...

So i make a simple step to ignore all the thing related to them...
So enjoying my life without thinking about them...
Please pray for me...
Hope i found someone can be my best friend...


Be happy with your life my lovely visitor...
I really appreciated all of you...
Love you guys...


No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved syahidahkasim.blogspot.com