She_da

Friday, June 28, 2013

Fatih Seferagic


Before I told you more about this handsome guy, you should hear his voice....
It very amazing voice he have....
I really fall in love with his voice...
I wish I have a partner like him...
So lucky to be part of him...

[ Good luck to Fatih Seferagic, Wish you always be happy with you life, be a successful person, Hope ALLAH always bless you because you a very good person, So lucky to be you because a very close to ALLAH ]

I really hope can be like you..
Can memories all the Surah in Al-Quran...
Now I only can memories a few Surah in Al-Quran...

You can read his profile below...

Profile Fatih Seferagic 

I was born in Germany, moved to the states at the age of 4. I completed my Hifdh in Baltimore at ISB hifdh program. I currently live in Houston, TX.

Biography
My nationality is Bosnian, but I was born in Germany. I moved to the USA at the age of 4. I lived in Baltimore, MD for 7 years where I completed my Hifdh at the Islamic Society of Baltimore under Shaykh Qari Zahid & Qari Abid. I moved to Dallas for 10 months to study classical Arabic at Bayyinah's Dream program. I currently live in Houston, TX as a student and a Qur'an Teacher.

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved syahidahkasim.blogspot.com