She_da

Monday, September 17, 2012

Pink + Blue Sponge Cake with Blueberry Flavor


Second sponge cake... hahaha... this cake very funny... I make this cake with my sister... Actually we want to mix blue and pink color... but when I put in blue color into the mixture... its become green... hahaha... i don't know why its happen.... i don't what is wrong and who is wrong... hahaha... 


as long as the color is nice and the flavor is good it okay for me... this time we make blueberry flavor...  but my mom don't like it... She like Orange Sponge Cake with Chocolate Chip more than this cake... hahaha... no matter what happen she always choose orange than other flavor... 


Next time I want to make a Velvet Muffin or Velvet Cake....




No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved syahidahkasim.blogspot.com