She_da

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Good Manners

Today i'm going to dinner with my family at Asmani 2 Restaurant at Shahab Perdana.... 
What i want to share is not the food...
It's about the person in charge of the restaurant....
My dad left his phone at the restaurant...
We notice it when we half way back home....

I try to call... But no answer... 
I start nervous....
than my sister said... don't call.... 
she afraid that someone notice about that and they take the phone...

After arrive to the restaurant... I quickly going into the restaurant...
I asked the waitress...
Do see the phone on that table?
and than she going to the counter...
asked the cashier...
and than she give me the phone...

that time i feel so relieved...
they are very good...
This is one of the manner that we must follow...
Thank you to the staff of Asmani 2 Restaurant...

I will go again to that restaurant...
the food also good...
(^_^)

No comments:

Copyright© All Rights Reserved syahidahkasim.blogspot.com