She_da

Friday, August 31, 2012

My Friend - Pinaque Darnell James Dey


Pinaque Darnell James Dey

I meet him when i online by using Yahoo Messenger (YM) ... He so nice and very polite... Firts time i chat with him...He talk so nice...He respect my religion... Even though we are in the difference religion...

Why i update about him because... before this i never found someone with the difference religion respect the other religion.... For me he is very understanding and open minded... I'm very happy found someone like him... Hope we can be friend for a long time...He so friendly and i'm feel so lucky to found someone like him... Thanks to him because he want to be my friend...

He also have a talent in singing and compose a lyric... I hear the demo for his latest song.... his voice and the lyric of the song very nice... I think he can be a singer... because he got a talent on it... I told him to be a singer... but he said that he happy with his business... Hope one day his song can be a famous song... =)

(✿◠‿◠)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww :) Did u remain friends?

Sheda Kasim said...

@Anonymous

It's long time a go..
I'm not online YM anymore.
But I hope one day i can chat with him again.
I love his song..
His voice so awesome....

Copyright© All Rights Reserved syahidahkasim.blogspot.com