She_da

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Running Man (◕‿◕✿)


In this episode Eunhyuk join the running man... They play Running Man Olympic Special at Olympic Park... Running man will play with the Idol Team... The member of the Idol Team is, Super Junior's Eunhyuk, 2PM's Nikhun, Z:EA's Lim Siwan, MBLAQ's Lee Joon, CNBlue's Jung Younghwa, Beast's Yoon Doojoon and others will guest on SBS Running Man. The only female guest will be T-ara's Ji Yeon.


In this game the Running Man will compete against the Idol Team in the various games and sports....
Enjoy to watch the game... This variety show very famous in Korea... This show will make u laugh and very happy to watch it... 
So enjoy to watch the show...

Credit to : Dramacrazy.net

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I realize this is kind of off-topic however I needed to ask. Does operating a well-established website like yours require a massive amount work? I am completely new to blogging but I do write in my diary every day. I'd like to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

She_Da said...

Hello.... I also a new blogger... I start create my blog on 2009.. but i'm not the active blogger...because I don't know how to create a wonderful blog and I don't have any ideas... after a few year and a few knowledge I try to setting all my blog to be like this...hehehe.. I also don't have a lot of knowledge about creating a blog...but if U want to be a good blogger or U want to create a wonderful blog...U can follow this blog "Tutorial Bina Blog"... in this blog he can teach U how to create a blog... I hope this can help u.. =)

She_Da said...

@Anonymous Hello..did you get my massage??

Copyright© All Rights Reserved syahidahkasim.blogspot.com